Tuesday 1 March 2016

Troubleshoot:Router/computer communication problems Error

Router/computer communication problems

I bought a wireless router and plugged it into a cat-5 line so that it would broadcat the internet to my ultra-book, which of course doesn't have an ethernet port.  Now I have access to the internet, but applications that use the internet, like steam and
skype, won't connect.  What's the problem?

Solutions to the Problem Router/computer communication problems

Download Error Fixer for Free Now

Hi,
 
 
Welcome to Microsoft Community.
 
 
I see that Steam and Skype is not working on your computer.
 
 
What happens when you try to connect to Skype?Which operating system is installed on the computer?
 
 
 
You have to have strong wireless internet connection to work on Skype.
 
 
 
You may refer to this link for more information.
 
https://support.skype.com/en/category/SKYPE_ACCESS/
 
 
For the Steam issue please contact steam support for help.
Get back with the required details so that we can assist you better.

Windows Recovery - Totally Fix All Errors including Router/computer communication problems

  • Click on the Start button on the Taskbar.
  • Type "System Restore" (without quotes) in the Search box and hit Enter or,
  • Click on System Restore (when you see System Restore pop up  in the list of search results).
  • Make sure the "Recommended restore" radio button is checked on the restore utility window.
  • Click on Next and follow the instructions given.

Note: There is the option on the restore utility to select "Choose a different restore point". Unless you have a specific reason to select a different date and time than what Windows recommends, just select the recommended option stated in the steps above. If you choose to select another one, follow these steps:

Click on that desired date and time, and Windows 7 will perform a scan for any affected programs in that restore point.

Once completed, click Next and follow the instructions given.

Once you have selected the restore point, your system will start the restoring process, after which you will have to restart the system.

Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: Router/computer communication problems:

 

 

How to Fix Router/computer communication problems with SmartPCFixer?

1. Download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system.  Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the list.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.

3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.


Related: my CD DVD burner does not burn Linked Excel Tables not Visible Menus Links not working in IE9 Links in Facebook don t work click and drag is not working in Outlook Web Access Microsoft Excel 2007 Excel Jump List Not Showing Recent Documents Windows 7 My home pc has windows vista my router is a Linksys WRT110 my laptop has windows 7 When I try to connect to the internet my laptop does not connect and it kicks thehome pc off the net WHY Help my laptop says it is not connected to the internet Macro not sorting all columns in worksheet My tiles on start screen will not open it tells me it cannot open with administrator and to open with another account What can I do my computer will not let me download internet explorer My Window 7 Ultimate N will not go into sleep mode on its own my paste does not work at all i cannot access my games i think i have a virus or bugs on my computer Network cable is unplugged msg AND wireless will not stay connected on Vista Live ca email is coming from one of my contacts and not me No Microsoft Word Starter 2010 opening Followed directions and now nothing What can I do Mouse cursor randomly turns into a big plus sign and does not act like a mouse cursor at all,A Complete List Of Commands In Word 2010's Equation Editor?,AMD Event Client Module,Anchoring A Watermark,Attach Any Document Or Photo Into Hotmail,APPCRASH VHStoDVD5Starter.exe
Read More: Tech Support: How can I stop taskbar THUMBNAIL blinking and get the site onto the screen?,[Solved] IE8 and add-ons,How to Fix - Help calculating totals with text?,How to Fix Error - my computer skips when I am typing. It will jump to a different line.?,new router = dns error after running network diagnostics again and again, only one page displays then stops. tried resetting IE8, on XP tablet,Error "There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A program required for the install to complete could not be run. Contact your support personnel or package vendor.",Problem with the Lenovo easy capture Application,Internet Explorer 8 History Filter BUG (Windows 7 Enterprise x32 Trial),Since updating to Windows 8.1, unable to disable my logon password and make computer go into sleep.,I tried to shrink my D drive to increase C, but thereare two MRT.exe files which cannot be moved or deleted. What do I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment