adobe flash player is not recognized by my computer.
adobe flash player is loaded & up to date but pc dose not see it in most cases manage add ons message reads install flash player.
Anwsers to the Problem adobe flash player is not recognized by my computer.
1. Did you make any changes on the computer prior to the issue?
2. Which browser are you using?
3. Is it the complete error message?
4. Which are the sites where you receive the error message to install flash player?
I would suggest you to reinstall Adobe flash player and check if the issue persists.
To uninstall refer the site mentioned below:
Uninstall or change a program
You may download the software at the site mentioned below:
If the issue persists I would suggest you to get assistance at the Adobe forum site mentioned below:
Boot in Safe Mode:
- Open Run command as previously described
- Type MSConfig
- Click on Boot tab
- Tick Safe boot in Boot option
- Select Network
- Click Apply and OK
- Reboot your system
Your system will boot in Safe mode with Networking. You may now try and open Windows Store and should not see any errors.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: adobe flash player is not recognized by my computer.:
How to Fix adobe flash player is not recognized by my computer. with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer. Install it on your computer.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: How to Fix - Adding a character to a line based on the existence of another character.?,Fast Solution to Problem: Adobe Flash Player is not listed in the programmes menu while typing it in the search inbox,Adobe Reader XI downloaded but wont open.,Solution to Error: Address Bar History,Troubleshooting:After downloading program from "imesh.com" problems with Windows Vista Error,a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded