Windows 7 Backup Will Not Launch
The Windows 7 backup program will not launch from the control panel. Nothing happens when I click on the launch icon.
Keys to the Problem Windows 7 Backup Will Not Launch
Strange, I just installed and then uninstalled Acronis 2011 and had no issues.
J W Stuart: http://www.pagestart.com
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Go to "Tools > Internet Options > Advanced Tab".
- Uncheck "Enable third-party browser extensions".
- Click "Apply".
- Reboot your computer.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: Windows 7 Backup Will Not Launch:
How to Fix Windows 7 Backup Will Not Launch with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system. Open it, and it will scan your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed
Related: Icon Deleted Nd Required,Can't Boot Up On Windows 8 Recovery Disks,Windows Vista Service Pack 2 Updates,I Have Installed A Printer (WiFi) But Can Print Only Word Documents. When I Try To Print From Pdf Or Excell In Say Current Printer Is Not Available.,Spell-check Not Working Because Of Too Many "spelling Errors",How Can I Get Hotsync.exc Program Of Palm To Run On My Windows 7 Computer?,Windows 7 Will Only Start In Safe Mode!,Ie9 Object Error,Hi I Am Having An Issue With VSS,Printer Wont Respond, After A Different Printer Is Used For A 1-off Job
Read More: Troubleshoot:There is a black overlay on the toolbar section of browser (bing),Fast Solution to Problem: Media Center sill not show recorded files or schedules recordings,Fast Solution to Error: Cannot change connected OneDrive user in Word/Excel 2010,How Can You Fix - Stop excel from wrapping text or pasting in the next column?,How to Resolve - How to add a brokerage account to Bing Finance App?,How to change to European time zone?,Windows 8.1 update failure,Folders create a runtime error on right click,Want to go wireless to use another web connection,Need help creating a tool