64 bit open gl 1.1
I am running Windows 7 64 bit, my Cad program asks for open gl 1.1 is it installed?
Keys to the Problem 64 bit open gl 1.1
OpenGL will be installed if your graphics driver included it.
Graphics drivers should be obtained from the manufacturers' sites, not Windows Update, to be sure you have all the features possible.
The version installed withe recent drivers is likely to be much later than OpenGL 1.1.
Check Windows System Requirements
You need to double-check your computer's hardware configuration against the following Microsoft requirements. If your computer hardware is not up to par, then make sure you update where necessary before continuing:
Microsoft Windows Requirements :
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: 64 bit open gl 1.1:
How to Fix 64 bit open gl 1.1 with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed
Read More: How to Resolve - 10055 system error(setsockopt)appears after windows update in odin diet at log in?,Tech Support: 15-20 second delay when closing a window,How to Fix Error - 404 not found error and 403 forbidden messages for everything i search?,How Can I Fix - 12 GB of DDR3 RAM not recognized.?,Fast Solution to Problem: 64-bit Quicktime,2 BSODs On WINDOWS 7 HOME PREMIUM 64 BIT,2 Laptops connected with 1-sided advantage homegroup,24 Gz transceiver casuse reboot to safety mode,4.00 GB installed 2.47 GB usable,7n feature pack