Sunday 6 March 2016

[Solved] While trying to make a repair disc, I got the error "The parameter is incorrect. 0x80070057."

While trying to make a repair disc, I got the error "The parameter is incorrect. 0x80070057."

Orginal title: The parameter is incorrect.
0x80070057
I have a HP notebook with windows 7 pre-installed, so I do not have the windows discs.
When I try to make a repair disc I get the message:"The parameter is incorrect.
0x80070057".
What should I do to make the repair disc?
 
Johnnyboy44

Anwsers to the Problem While trying to make a repair disc, I got the error "The parameter is incorrect. 0x80070057."

Download Error Fixer for Free Now

Hi,
Which method did you follow to create the recovery disc?
 
You will need to have an installation disc to create recovery disc.
If you have not tried the following steps, try the steps and check if it helps.
 
a.       Boot the system by inserting Windows 7 installation disc.
b.      When it gets to the main setup window, click on Repair from the lower left corner.
c.       Select Command Prompt from the main Repair menu. 
d.      At the command prompt type in recdisc, then ENTER.
e.      You'll get the popup to choose which drive letter to create the Recovery disc to.
f.        Have a clean DVD in the DVD drive and select start.
 
This should get your System repair disc created.
 
Hope the information is helpful.

If you failed to fix it, another option is to call Microsoft and walk through the process with a technician. To do this, dial "1-800-936-5700". Explain the error that you received and the steps in the update process during which it was displayed. The technician will be able to walk through the steps from getting a new product key to finishing the installation.

Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: While trying to make a repair disc, I got the error "The parameter is incorrect. 0x80070057.":

 

 

How to Fix While trying to make a repair disc, I got the error "The parameter is incorrect. 0x80070057." with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your system.  Open it, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the list.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.

3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed


Related: 50% Of The Times I Am In A MS Word, Or In An Email, And I Press Enter To Go To The Next Line To Continue Writing, Windows Mobility Center" Screen Shows Up.,Adobe Flash Player For Window 7,After Last Updates My Microsoft Word Starter 2010 Won't Work,Automatically Deleting Blank Characters Before Text In Line,Administrative Tools In Control Panel Is Blank. What Can I Do To Restore It?,Windows Backup And Restore Keep Popping Up,MS Word Starter, Omission Of Character,If I Use Two Or More Registry Cleaner. Does It Creat Any Problem To My Computer?,Screen Shot? - How To Take A Screen Shot,Parental Controls Not Working
Read More: How to Resolve - WEI won't run?,Fast Solution to Error: Copy Excel as picture and paste in Word error,help for my toshiba satellite L650 orignal drivers for win 7 and other software,How Can I Fix - trying to find a template for mini booklet from a single 8x11 page?,My troubleshooter keeps telling me it has an error and stops working.,several programs in the control panel wont allow me to access them, i dont think it's a virus. windows 7,How do I edit data in an embedded Excel object in a Word form document?,Message pops when I start FSX with an error code, stating that it was not possible to activate the product. Shuts down after 30 minutes of gameplay. HELP!,Excel Doc. won't launch in separate window

No comments:

Post a Comment