Wednesday 30 March 2016

Fast Solution to Problem: A lot of Blue Screen Errors

A lot of Blue Screen Errors

Hello guys

In the start I had an issue with the Bluetooth sometimes I can turn it on and most of the time I can't turn it on.
So I searched in MSI forums about it and I found a similar problem and the answer was to update the BIOS to the latest version.
And I did,
but it was a windows 8.1 compatibility which I didn't pay attention to.
And it didn't fix the problem but made it worse.
When every time I start my notebook the WiFi icon appeared as turned off with  a small "x" in the corner and it works after like 10 seconds
or something.
I thought it was the killer Network Manager was broken.
I download it and installed it
again after the restart every thing went back to normal and the Bluetooth was working normally.

After that in the same day or in the day after I started to get a Blue Screen Error regularly like twice per day or something like that.
So I updated my windows to 8.1 because my BIOS was made for windows 8.1.
After the update I started to get the BSE
once every two days and it mostly come when I leave the notebook.
And then it started to come while I am using the notebook.
And if my brother is playing on his notebook and the BSE in my notebook comes he says that he gets a lag spike.

So I took my Notebook to the MSI Service in my area and told them about my issue and they said that I didn't install the BIOS correctly.
So they re-installed it.
After two days the BSE came back.
So I used the recovery manager, the factory reset choice.
After that the BSE become even worse.
It started to come every two hours. 

I took the notebook to MSI Service again and I told them that I want the original BIOS.
The Notebook stayed there for 1 week because they said they wanted to get some number in order to install the original BIOS.
Afterword I took it back, 3 days have past
and the BSE came again.


And here is the BSE massages that I have come across:

- Unexpected_kernel_mode_trap
- Irql_not_less_or_equal
- Driver_irql_not_less_or_equal
- Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area
- Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area(ks.sys)
- Kmode_exception_not_handled
- Driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (nvlddmkm.sys)
- Driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (dxgmms1.sys)
- Cache_manager
- Driver_overran_stack_buffer
- Attempted_execute_of_noexecute_memory
- Driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (akw8x64.sys)
- Interrupt_exception_not_handled (nvlddmkm.sys)
- Kernel_security_check_failure
- System_service_exception
- timer_or_dpc_invalid
- bad_pool_caller

Here is a Link to SkyDrive ziped DMP files: http://sdrv.ms/1dEw1Bj

Most of the time I get the "Irql_not_less_or_equal" or "Driver_irql_not_less_or_equal" errors and I did get an orange Screen errors twice.
So I tried to re install some drivers from the MSI website in hope that it may fix the problem which are:

-chipset_lynx_point_9.4.0.1017_8700
-vga_intel_core_processors_9.18.10.3071_w800
-lan_bigfoot_e2200_e2205_8.0.2.42_0x8bb25817_8700

I keep my Graphic card up to date so I didn't install it again.

It would be great if you guys can help me out and figure out what ever the problem is.

With Much Thanks

Hisham

Keys to the Problem A lot of Blue Screen Errors

Download Error Fixer (Free)

Manually editing the Windows registry

Manually editing the Windows registry to remove invalid MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION keys is not recommended unless you are PC service professional. Incorrectly editing your registry can stop your PC from functioning and create irreversible damage to your operating system. In fact, one misplaced comma can prevent your PC from booting entirely!


Caution: Unless you an advanced PC user, we DO NOT recommend editing the Windows registry manually. Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall Windows. We do not guarantee that problems resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.

To manually repair your Windows registry, first you need to create a backup by exporting a portion of the registry related to MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION (eg. Windows Operating System):

  • Click the Start button.
  • Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
  • While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
  • You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
  • Click Yes.
  • A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
  • Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
  • In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
  • From the File menu, choose Export.
  • In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
  • In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
  • In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
  • Click Save.
  • The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
  • You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.

Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: A lot of Blue Screen Errors:

How to Fix A lot of Blue Screen Errors with SmartPCFixer?

1. Download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system.  Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the list.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.

3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed


Related: [Solved] Applications have stopped working with SP1 on Windows 7!,[Solved] I can't find auto complete text in word 2007,[Solution] I need to keep reinstalling eHome Infrared Transceiver driver everytime my computer shuts down.,How to Resolve - system restore not working windows 7?,Unable to open embedded word file on the intranet. [Solved],Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: A problem when any one enter the digital voice chat which there is no solution so far in the Middle East Tech Support,How to Fix Error - Active X and Registry question?,Troubleshooting:8000FFF KB978506 KB976972 KB977074 Windows 7,add 1 to counter if another cell value changes [Solved],Troubleshoot:ad hoc network in windows 8.1,Cannot delete empty file icon on desktop...,Cannot download flashplayer,can't get the CIA review progrom install which is an older version,Cannot access one website-DNS server not responding.,Can't Receive or Send Vista Windows Mail - Router stopped recognizing DSL connection & wants to dial up

No comments:

Post a Comment