Tuesday 1 March 2016

How to Fix - "Non-existent" add-in causing problems?

"Non-existent" add-in causing problems

I have Excel 2007.
I downloaded and installed the "Spreadsheet Compare" add-in but got a compile error every time I tried to run Excel.
I tried to uninstall it but it is not listed on the add-in list.
I uninstalled Office and re-installed.
Add-in still
gives me the error.
How do I get rid of it? The add-in is not listed in the Uninstall Programs are of Control Panel.
I have Windows 7.

Anwsers to the Problem "Non-existent" add-in causing problems

Download Error Fixer for Free Now

I found a way to make the add-in work.
I kept searching and found a fix that said to delete a file in the users....roaming directory.
The file was an .exd.

Cleaning your computer, components, and peripherals help keep everything in good working condition and helps prevent germs from spreading. You can't image how dirty the inside of your computer case can get. All the dust and dirt is going to prevent proper air flow and may even prevent the fan from working.

Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: "Non-existent" add-in causing problems:

 

 

How to Fix "Non-existent" add-in causing problems with SmartPCFixer?

1. You can Download Error Fixer here. Install it on your system. When you open it, it will perform a scan.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.

3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.


Related: Problem With Desktop System Icons (Win7 Ultimate SP1, 32-bit),My Invoices & Estimates Deluxe 10 Set Trouble,Constant BSOD, SFC Found Problems But Unable To Resolve,Excel Worksheet W/ Drop Downs,Urlmon.dll Not There, But Actually Is,I Have Been Accessing An Excel File Located On My Desktop With My Laptop. Suddenly, I Get A Message Saying This File Cannot Be Opened.,Automatic Changing Cell Colours,I Now Have A Windows Internet Explorer Add-ons Disabled Message,Dosent Show Attachment In Hotmail With Internet Explorer 9 Windows 7,Partition Recovery With Windows 7
Read More: Fast Solution to Problem: Ranking Formula in Excel,How to Fix - conime.exe can't find it in system32?,Tech Support: How to remove the word \"Comment\" from a balloon comment in Word 2010.,Solution to Error: How do I retrieve emails from msntv2,Troubleshoot:i want to make gmail my DEFAULT email program. HOW????????__ Error,Getting on Yahoo Games- IE9 just hangs,How to download Ovi suite,Frequent Shut Downs / Blue Screen and AMD Driver Error,msn & outlook won't stay loged in when I check the box. "keep logged in",Computer keeps saying that I have limited access to all wifi networks and won't connect me to any of them, how do I fix this?

No comments:

Post a Comment