Add Partial Background in a Bar Chart
I have a normal bar chart but I want to have a shaded background for ONLY the last column in my bar chart.
What I want is this (made in PS) :
Now I can't do this by applying an image as I have to use it for several other charts and automate the series & data by word interop services.
Keys to the Problem Add Partial Background in a Bar Chart
Hey I got a workaround for this problem:
I made a dummy series and added it to the secondary axis with transparency 85%.
Anyways thanks for the replies.
- Go to the Start button.
- In the Search box, type "cmd" (without quotes) and press Enter.
- At the command prompt, type "chkdsk /r /f" (without quotes) and press Enter.
- Restart your computer.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: Add Partial Background in a Bar Chart:
How to Fix Add Partial Background in a Bar Chart with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: How to Fix Problem - adobe flashplayer__not able to install in windows 7 64bit?,[Anwsered] After downloading and installing Windows 7 Service Pack 1, I receive the following error: Code 8024402F Windows Update Encountered an unknown error.,Fast Solution to Problem: After I updated Win 8 on HP Envy m6 it stopped recognizing the boot disk ??,How to Fix - after a complete reinstall of windows7 and all updates I cannot highlight any link of short cut icon..all demand a proper program..?,Fast Solution to Error: ads to right of my e mail inbox,a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded