Tuesday 1 March 2016

[Solved] why when i click on anything on my desktop does it say unable to start correctly(0xc0000142)

why when i click on anything on my desktop does it say unable to start correctly(0xc0000142)

why when i click anything on my desktop does it say unable to start correctly(0xc0000142)

Anwsers to the Problem why when i click on anything on my desktop does it say unable to start correctly(0xc0000142)

Download SmartPCFixer to Fix It (Free)

Hi jakehay,
 
-       What software changes did you make on the computer prior to the issue?
 
Follow these steps:
 
Step 1: Boot into safe mode with networking and see if the issue persists.
 
See Advanced startup options (including safe mode) for instructions on booting into safe mode
with networking.

 
Step 2: If the issue does not occur in safe mode,
boot your system in a clean boot state (in normal mode) to troubleshoot the issue.
 
See How to troubleshoot a problem by performing a clean boot in Windows Vista or in Windows 7
 
Note: After troubleshooting, ensure to set the computer to start as usual as mentioned in
Step 7 in the above KB article.
 
Additionally, I’d suggest you to
open event viewer and check for the exact description of the error and relay the same.
 
Also see:
What information appears in event logs (Event Viewer)?

To check for Windows updates

  1. Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
  2. In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
  3. If any updates are found, click Install updates. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: why when i click on anything on my desktop does it say unable to start correctly(0xc0000142):

 

 

How to Fix why when i click on anything on my desktop does it say unable to start correctly(0xc0000142) with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer.  Open it, and it will perform a scan for your system. The errors will be shown in the list.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.

3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed


Related: Problem With Desktop System Icons (Win7 Ultimate SP1, 32-bit),My Invoices & Estimates Deluxe 10 Set Trouble,Constant BSOD, SFC Found Problems But Unable To Resolve,Excel Worksheet W/ Drop Downs,Urlmon.dll Not There, But Actually Is,I Have Been Accessing An Excel File Located On My Desktop With My Laptop. Suddenly, I Get A Message Saying This File Cannot Be Opened.,Automatic Changing Cell Colours,I Now Have A Windows Internet Explorer Add-ons Disabled Message,Dosent Show Attachment In Hotmail With Internet Explorer 9 Windows 7,Partition Recovery With Windows 7,Getting on Yahoo Games- IE9 just hangs,How to download Ovi suite,Frequent Shut Downs / Blue Screen and AMD Driver Error,msn & outlook won't stay loged in when I check the box. "keep logged in",Computer keeps saying that I have limited access to all wifi networks and won't connect me to any of them, how do I fix this?

No comments:

Post a Comment