Wednesday 30 March 2016

How to Resolve - Accidentally disabled speakers, now I can't find them in Device Manager, no sound is playing. What should I do??

Accidentally disabled speakers, now I can't find them in Device Manager, no sound is playing. What should I do?

I recently installed my Bluetooth headset, Prestigio PBSH1, and I accidentally disabled my Logitech speakers.
I then entered Device Manager so that I could enable them, and they were no longer appearing.
I can't find them under Devices and Printers, nowhere.
What should I do?

Solutions to the Problem Accidentally disabled speakers, now I can't find them in Device Manager, no sound is playing. What should I do?

Download SmartPCFixer to Fix It (Free)

Windows Error Reporting - To Fix Accidentally disabled speakers, now I can't find them in Device Manager, no sound is playing. What should I do?

  1. Go to Start button.
  2. Open Control Panel.
  3. Go to Windows Error Reporting.
  4. Click on System and Maintenance, then click Problem Reports and Solutions.
  5. Next, click Change Settings located on the left side panel of the Problem Reports and Solutions window.
  6. Select an option to configure how you want Windows to look for a solution to your problems. You may allow Windows to do it automatically or ask you every time to check if problem occurs.
  7. Next, click the Advanced settings link.
  8. Select Off to turn off Error Reporting.

Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: Accidentally disabled speakers, now I can't find them in Device Manager, no sound is playing. What should I do?:

How to Fix Accidentally disabled speakers, now I can't find them in Device Manager, no sound is playing. What should I do? with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your system.  Open it, and it will scan your system. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.

3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.


Related: [Solved] Applications have stopped working with SP1 on Windows 7!,[Solved] I can't find auto complete text in word 2007,[Solution] I need to keep reinstalling eHome Infrared Transceiver driver everytime my computer shuts down.,How to Resolve - system restore not working windows 7?,Unable to open embedded word file on the intranet. [Solved],Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: How to Fix Problem - accents and tildes are taking over my text boxes and web address bar! Help!?,How Can You Fix - a blank search box appears on my desktop and will not go away?,about how to recover a blocked account [Solved],Fast Solution to Error: A Problem with IE 8,A huge security bug in microsoft office 2010.,Cannot delete empty file icon on desktop...,Cannot download flashplayer,can't get the CIA review progrom install which is an older version,Cannot access one website-DNS server not responding.,Can't Receive or Send Vista Windows Mail - Router stopped recognizing DSL connection & wants to dial up

No comments:

Post a Comment