2 Minute delay when accessing website logon
I first started experiencing this problem in IE 7, and have recently upgraded to IE 8 and I am experiencing the same issue.
I also have recently deleted everything from the browsing history, reset the security setting, as well as done a full reset on IE back to the original default settings. Nothing has helped. I also created the problem when start IE 8 with all add-in's disabled,
and this had no effect on the problem.
Here is a link for a website I must access frequently.
On this page is a link that says "CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE AZBN BULLETIN BOARD"
The logon information for the general public is shown on the website.
When you click the "Click Here" link, and window appears that allows you to enter the credentials, and access the website.
When I click on the "Click Here" link, there is a two minute delay before the window appears. The window finally appears, I am able to enter the credentials, and then enter the website just fine. The two minute delay is annoying.
As long as I do not exit IE, going back to the website, the access is immediate. But if I exit IE, and then attempt to go back in, I experience the two minute delay.
I have two other systems, all running Win XP Pro, and only one system is experiencing this delay.
Any help would be greatly appreciated toward identifying or fixing this issue.
Anwsers to the Problem 2 Minute delay when accessing website logon
Hello Scuba Robert,
We have not heard back from you in some time. Are you still having trouble with a long delay signing into this particular site?
If this issue has not been resolved please post back and let us know so we can try and assist you further.
If it has been resolved could you post back and let us know if the steps we recommended resolved your issue or what steps you took to fix the problem.
This would be helpful to others with similar issues.
This is a Windows Vista support forum but I’ll be happy to get you pointed in the right direction.
I would recommend checking Windows XP specific resources for any additional troubleshooting and support:
Microsoft Answers Support Engineer
Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think.
To install drivers and other optional updates
- To install optional updates, you need to review and then select them from the list of updates that Windows finds for your computer. Optional updates are not installed automatically.
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
- If any updates are found, click View available updates.
- Select the optional updates that you want, and then click Install. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: 2 Minute delay when accessing website logon:
How to Fix 2 Minute delay when accessing website logon with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
Read More: Troubleshooting:32 bit printer drivers for Windows 7 64 bit OS Error,How to Fix Error - 64-bit Publisher 2010 - Publisher failed to start correctly last time.?,Troubleshooting:16 bit o/s in virtual pc Error,Troubleshoot:2007 single-language proofing pack for Russian,How to Resolve - 6gb of RAM but System information shows only 3.50gb is usable?,18 GB (7.99 GB usable),1647: Unable to create InstallDriver instance, Return code: 2147312566,2007 Excel Formula help needed,2007 MS office SP3 update installation fails repeatly on MS server 2003,64 bit system to 32 bit recognition