a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?
IT has to do with an app called air video
Keys to the Problem a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?
According to the following, mDNSResponder.exe (note slightly different spelling than in your question) is a process belonging to Bonjour:
If that doesn't help, there may be something helpful at Apple's Bonjour Support site:
Or at the Bonjour or Air Video forums:
Note: It is recommended that you back up your files and folders before attempting this step:
- Move the mouse cursor over to the upper right side of the screen.
- A menu will pop up on the left. Click on the "Settings" feature on the menu.
- On the Settings window, click on the "Change PC settings."
- Now, left click on the "Update and recovery" feature.
- For the next step, left click on the "Recovery" feature.
- There is an option here saying "Refresh your PC without affecting your files." There, left click on the "Get started" button.
- Now, follow the instructions on the screen to finish the Refresh process.
- After the Refresh process has finished restart your Windows 8.1 or Windows 8 device.
- Check again to see if the error a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do? has been fixed.
If you do not possess the technical expertise required to accomplish this yourself or do not feel comfortable doing so, download and install a powerful automated tool to get the job done.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?:
How to Fix a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do? with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Run it, and it will scan your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
Related: [Solved] Applications have stopped working with SP1 on Windows 7!,[Solved] I can't find auto complete text in word 2007,[Solution] I need to keep reinstalling eHome Infrared Transceiver driver everytime my computer shuts down.,How to Resolve - system restore not working windows 7?,Unable to open embedded word file on the intranet. [Solved],Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Troubleshoot:Acer Extensa 5235 - reset to factory settings,How to Fix - Ad- Ons? - What are they and how do I enable them??,Troubleshoot:Access is Denied error message when installing printer software. Error,Tech Support: a problem on windows 7 using courier new to display Chinese character,How to Fix Problem - A question about SearchIndexer.exe.?,Cannot delete empty file icon on desktop...,Cannot download flashplayer,can't get the CIA review progrom install which is an older version,Cannot access one website-DNS server not responding.,Can't Receive or Send Vista Windows Mail - Router stopped recognizing DSL connection & wants to dial up