Control Panel and Uninstalling Programms
Well, when i enter my control panel it starts freezing but not that much.
BUT when i go to Uninstall Programms it takes for ever to load and doesn't show the icons next to each programm.
Meanwhile i can not do any other action because if i do my computer
will freeze to death.
Every time i tried to minimize the window or go to the internet my computer froze and i had to restart it.
All these waiting only the Control Panel\Programms to load.
If i try to Uninstall a programm, comes disaster.
My computer totally
freezes and i have to restart it.
I saw something about .cpl files but i dont know if it is only about the control panel or for the programms, too.
And i don t recognize which .cpl is from microsoft and which not.
I run windows 7 and i have SONY-VAIO Laptop.
For more information if it is needed, fell free to ask.
Thanks in andvance
Keys to the Problem Control Panel and Uninstalling Programms
Manually editing the Windows registry
Caution: Unless you an advanced PC user, please do not edit the Windows registry manually.
Because of this risk, we highly recommend using a trusted registry cleaner such as SmartPCFixer Using a registry cleaner automates the process of finding invalid registry entries, missing file references (like the one causing your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION error), and broken links within the registry. A backup is automatically created before each scan, with the ability to undo any changes in a single click, protecting you against the possibility of PC damage. The best part is that repairing registry errors can also dramatically improve system speed and performance.
- Click the Start button.
- Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
- In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
- Click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.
The next steps in manually editing your registry will not be discussed in this article due to the high risk of damaging your system. If you would like to learn more about manual registry editing, please see the links below.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: Control Panel and Uninstalling Programms:
How to Fix Control Panel and Uninstalling Programms with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: Cdplayer Exe HL2 exe errorData Execution Prevention Dep Wfxsnt40 exe download javaw exe Kavo Exe Application Error Windows Xp Failed To Copy Mue exe To Mcscript inuse exe Wtoolsa exe Http Scanpst Exe Shellmon Exe javaw exe download Restore Exe Missing kass exe Hpzinw12 Exe Cpu Officelivesignin exe Spoolsv Exe Virus steambackup exe Werfault Exe Application Error Turn Off Wmplayer Exe Qbwebconnectoer exe Wzcsldr2 Exe Entry Point Not Found Latest Windows 7 Wgadiag Exe,About "BitLocker" Application,Asus Laptop Stuck In 'automatic Repair Loop',Automatic Repair Windows 8 Pro 32 Bits Version,7 Days Passed After I Bought My New Laptop, Still Can't Fully Functioning.,Any URL In MS Outlook Express I Click On Does Not Take Me To A Web Page.
Read More: Fast Solution to Problem: DirectX 11-not working anymore-unable to reinstal,Fast Solution to Problem: A message pops up saying exlorer is not responding, JAVA (TM) not responding,Troubleshoot:Windows 8.1 bluetooth mouse disconnects Error,[Anwsered] My Toshiba Laptop Has 4 Gb Hardisk it and 56 mb of ram i want it run fast which is the lightest Windows Whick Takes Less Space,Copy formula down in between subtotaled lines - part2 Tech Support,Computer keeps freezing while browsing internet using Chrome.,In Windows 7, the display on the monitor keeps going grainy and blurred and changes colour,I have a Acer Aspire One AOA150-1635. I shut it down last night and ever time I try to get it to boot up. I receive a error message that Windows did not start successfully,Conditional formatting - Three colours to show dependant on the results of the formula,Bluetooth desktop mouse 5000 will not stay permanently assigned left handed