A problem when any one enter the digital voice chat which there is no solution so far in the Middle East
Hi every one hope you all ok J
I have a problem as to the many who suffer in particular vista and use internet explorer 8
no one find a solution to this problem until the present time
It was said that there is a conflict with the soundcard and was told many things I do not know what they are so far
I put in your hands this problem to find a solution on
Problem as follows:
We have more than digital voice chat site in the Middle East and any person that has Windows Vista could not enter it, but everyone who works on Windows XP for Egged
have no problem in entering .
As an example this site
When you log into any of these audio chats and download attachments internet explorer show me an Error as in the following
My gratitude to you and I hope from this section that solve my problem and the problem of a lot
Anwsers to the Problem A problem when any one enter the digital voice chat which there is no solution so far in the Middle East
The add-on that accompanied the website you referenced in your last post was created in 2002.
This explains why it doesn’t work on my Windows 7 and your Windows Vista machines.
The ActiveX control was created before either of our systems were
For the website feature to work on Vista or Windows 7 the ActiveX control would have to be updated or changed to a more recently released alternative.
Hope that helps.
Microsoft Answers Support Engineer
Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think
Manually editing the Windows registry
Manually editing the Windows registry to remove invalid MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION keys is not recommended unless you are PC service professional. Incorrectly editing your registry can stop your PC from functioning and create irreversible damage to your operating system. In fact, one misplaced comma can prevent your PC from booting entirely!
Caution: Unless you an advanced PC user, we DO NOT recommend editing the Windows registry manually. Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall Windows. We do not guarantee that problems resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.
To manually repair your Windows registry, first you need to create a backup by exporting a portion of the registry related to MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION (eg. Windows Operating System):
- Click the Start button.
- Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
- In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
- Click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: A problem when any one enter the digital voice chat which there is no solution so far in the Middle East:
How to Fix A problem when any one enter the digital voice chat which there is no solution so far in the Middle East with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will scan your system. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
Related: [Solved] Applications have stopped working with SP1 on Windows 7!,[Solved] I can't find auto complete text in word 2007,[Solution] I need to keep reinstalling eHome Infrared Transceiver driver everytime my computer shuts down.,How to Resolve - system restore not working windows 7?,Unable to open embedded word file on the intranet. [Solved],Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?,Cannot delete empty file icon on desktop...,Cannot download flashplayer,can't get the CIA review progrom install which is an older version,Cannot access one website-DNS server not responding.,Can't Receive or Send Vista Windows Mail - Router stopped recognizing DSL connection & wants to dial up