Tuesday 1 March 2016

Troubleshooting:I bought office 2013 with my new dell. I down loaded office in april. Now I am trying use it and it will not work Error

I bought office 2013 with my new dell. I down loaded office in april. Now I am trying use it and it will not work

now that I have a reason to use office it does not work.
when I try to do any thing the flagged message that excel has quit working trying to find a solution then shut down program

Keys to the Problem I bought office 2013 with my new dell. I down loaded office in april. Now I am trying use it and it will not work

Download SmartPCFixer for Free Now

A number of people have reported similar problems.
I think the problem is caused by an add-in, but no-one has yet indicated which add-in it is.
 
First see if it happens in Safe Mode.  Hold down the Ctrl key while launching Excel.
a) If it doesn't happen then the problem is caused by some add-in or a workbook that is loaded on startup.  Disable all add-ins ( File > Options > Add-Ins ). 
Move any files from your XLSTART folders.
- They vary according to username, Excel version and Windows version.
- From the immediate window of the VB editor you can find those folders by:
 - ?Application.StartupPath
 - ?Application.Path     ' and then add \XLSTART to the result
 - ?Application.AltStartupPath  ' corresponds to File > Options > Advanced > General > At startup, open all files in
 
You can then add things you need back in one at a time, restarting Excel and so discover which is causing the problem.  When you discover the culprit, PLEASE come back here and tell us so we can help others
more quickly.
 
b) If it still happens in Safe Mode, try doing a repair from Control Panel > Programs and Features > Microsoft Office.
 
c) If it still happens after that,
Start button > Event Viewer (in the search box) > Windows Logs > Application > Look down the list for an Error : Application Error.
The faulting module name will give some clues as to what is crashing
Copy the information about the error and post it here.

Run CHKDSK
  • Go to the Start button.
  • In the Search box, type "cmd" (without quotes) and press Enter.
  • At the command prompt, type "chkdsk /r /f" (without quotes) and press Enter.
  • Restart your computer.

Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: I bought office 2013 with my new dell. I down loaded office in april. Now I am trying use it and it will not work:

 

 

How to Fix I bought office 2013 with my new dell. I down loaded office in april. Now I am trying use it and it will not work with SmartPCFixer?

1. Download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer.  Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.

3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed


Related: 2 3 Times BSOD Everyday after Upgrading to Windows 8 1 Acrobat 5 incompatible w Windows Vista SP1 After upgrading from Windows 7 Home to Windows 7 Pro unable to connect to home network wirelessly blueant t1 drivers for Windows 7 home premium Defrag issues in Windows 8 1 Brand new HP G42 477 TU laptop running Windows 7 keyboard and mouse locked can t install update for Kodak ESP 9250 printer on Dell Inspiron running Windows 7 SP1 Can t download PP templates automatically to Windows 7 w IE 8 Blus screen after update Windows 7 Computer Hangs on Blank Black Screen on Restart After Windows 8 1 Windows Updates After every start on Windows 7 there appears on the desktop an annoying input string Couldn t update to Windows 8 1 0xC1900101 0x20017 Cannot view MSN videos using IE 10 64 bit on Windows 7 Silverlight will not properly install Disabling Windows Firewall before installing programs Arial font gone missing on Windows 7 PC now a bunch of programs and my blueray player doesn t work Do I need to reinstall Programs after upgrade from Vista to Windows 7,Backup Failed: 'The System Cannot Find The File Specified. Code 0x80070002,2-step Verification Process For Google/YouTube,Alphabetizing Fravorites On IE 8,Acer Empowering Framework Won,t Work On Window 7rc,Automatic Repair Could Not Repair Error 0xc000021a
Read More: How to Fix Error - Can I install Microsoft PowerPoint Viewer as a default program to view .PPS files on windows 7?,How Can You Fix - Mouse pointers & other functions on screens go slow?,Upgraded to Vista SP2 and can no longer share printers [Solved],[Anwsered] Can I import a Word outline into Excel 2007?,aero stopped working,Copy and Paste to a non-active sheet using vba,First Cell in Used Range,why does internet radio keep going on aand off?it will playthen shutoff come back on,then shut off. same thing with vidio,How do you sign up for blessingmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment