Sunday 27 March 2016

[Anwsered] 8.1 issues on my Asus tablet

8.1 issues on my Asus tablet

I enjoyed my Asus tablet with Windows 8, other than the limited choice of Apps in my opinion.
Then I upgraded to 8.1  Now I get messages saying to close Internet Explorer when I have it open and I have never been able to connect to my HP wireless printer
that was always connected in 8.
I have tried searching the issue's for resolutions, but none have worked.
There are plenty of other people experiencing these issue's also though.
I wanted no hassles with my tab and I had that, now I just feel Microsoft just
ruined my experience with 8.1   I am about to become a Android man, Windows office or not ! Sorry this turned into a vent instead of a question ?

Keys to the Problem 8.1 issues on my Asus tablet

Download Error Fixer for Free Now

Machine Throttling
  • Go to the Start button.
  • In the Search box, type "regedit" (without quotes) and press Enter.
  • Look for the following registry key: "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ Microsoft\ SQMClient\Windows\DisabledSessions".
  • On the right window pane, delete the subkey: "Machine Throttling".
  • Reboot your computer.

Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: 8.1 issues on my Asus tablet:

How to Fix 8.1 issues on my Asus tablet with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer.  Open it, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the list.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.

3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.


Related:
Read More: How to Fix Error - 404 not found error and 403 forbidden messages for everything i search?,1440x900 Resolution will not change [Solved],How Can You Fix - 4 BCCcodes. What should i do??,[Solved] 2007 Excel Macro - Error on \"Selection.Insert Shift:=xlDown\" line,How to Fix Problem - 700736B3 error in Windows 7 - updates will not download or install?,2007 Word Processor problem in User Account,2nd hard drive from external enclosure not showing up windows 7,3.46gb ram usable but 8gb installed,360 share pro compatibility,4 questions on Restore files and Recover system

No comments:

Post a Comment