Tuesday 1 March 2016

[Anwsered] My Toshiba Laptop Has 4 Gb Hardisk it and 56 mb of ram i want it run fast which is the lightest Windows Whick Takes Less Space

My Toshiba Laptop Has 4 Gb Hardisk it and 56 mb of ram i want it run fast which is the lightest Windows Whick Takes Less Space

Help ME Please It Runs too Slow

Anwsers to the Problem My Toshiba Laptop Has 4 Gb Hardisk it and 56 mb of ram i want it run fast which is the lightest Windows Whick Takes Less Space

Download Error Fixer (Free)

Frankly I'm surprised you got it to install on a 5gb hard drive, unless you have things backwards and mean that you have 4gb of RAM and a 56GB hard drive.  And also, the amount of space that any Windows version takes up has nothing to do with how it performs. 
Your processor and display adapter will largely determine that (assuming you do have 4GB of RAM that should be more than enough), and if they are too slow for Windows Vista there's nothing you can do to resolve that issue.
"Micro Genius" wrote in message news:*** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
Help ME Please It Runs too Slow

Running System Update Readiness Command

On running the System Update readiness Command, it will Detect & Replace Incorrect Registry data with the Correct one. Which may ultimately Solve My Toshiba Laptop Has 4 Gb Hardisk it and 56 mb of ram i want it run fast which is the lightest Windows Whick Takes Less Space in Windows.

  1. Open CMD as Administrator by Simply Right Clicking on Start button > Command Prompt (Admin).
  2. Now Type or Copy paste "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth" and hit Enter,
  3. Now again Type or Copy paste this "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth" and hit Enter.
  4. Close the Command Prompt Window because we are done.

Try and see if you still get the same error My Toshiba Laptop Has 4 Gb Hardisk it and 56 mb of ram i want it run fast which is the lightest Windows Whick Takes Less Space in your Windows.

Note: You may be prompted to enter your administrator's password when you try to execute certain system tasks!

Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: My Toshiba Laptop Has 4 Gb Hardisk it and 56 mb of ram i want it run fast which is the lightest Windows Whick Takes Less Space:

 

 

How to Fix My Toshiba Laptop Has 4 Gb Hardisk it and 56 mb of ram i want it run fast which is the lightest Windows Whick Takes Less Space with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your system.  Open it, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.

3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.


Related: my CD DVD burner does not burn Linked Excel Tables not Visible Menus Links not working in IE9 Links in Facebook don t work click and drag is not working in Outlook Web Access Microsoft Excel 2007 Excel Jump List Not Showing Recent Documents Windows 7 My home pc has windows vista my router is a Linksys WRT110 my laptop has windows 7 When I try to connect to the internet my laptop does not connect and it kicks thehome pc off the net WHY Help my laptop says it is not connected to the internet Macro not sorting all columns in worksheet My tiles on start screen will not open it tells me it cannot open with administrator and to open with another account What can I do my computer will not let me download internet explorer My Window 7 Ultimate N will not go into sleep mode on its own my paste does not work at all i cannot access my games i think i have a virus or bugs on my computer Network cable is unplugged msg AND wireless will not stay connected on Vista Live ca email is coming from one of my contacts and not me No Microsoft Word Starter 2010 opening Followed directions and now nothing What can I do Mouse cursor randomly turns into a big plus sign and does not act like a mouse cursor at all,A Complete List Of Commands In Word 2010's Equation Editor?,AMD Event Client Module,Anchoring A Watermark,Attach Any Document Or Photo Into Hotmail,APPCRASH VHStoDVD5Starter.exe
Read More: How Can You Fix - Mouse pointers & other functions on screens go slow?,Troubleshooter of Error: Averaging a list of values but ignoring the zeros,How Can You Fix - windows 7 and word problems - I bought a laptop with Windows 7 on it, but suddenly I can't edit Word documents?,How Can I Fix - IE7 automatically resizes the image width to 1px?,Receiving error message: \"0xc0000022, the application was unable to start\", unable to run Norton and other programs. Tech Support,Error "There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A program required for the install to complete could not be run. Contact your support personnel or package vendor.",Problem with the Lenovo easy capture Application,Internet Explorer 8 History Filter BUG (Windows 7 Enterprise x32 Trial),Since updating to Windows 8.1, unable to disable my logon password and make computer go into sleep.,I tried to shrink my D drive to increase C, but thereare two MRT.exe files which cannot be moved or deleted. What do I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment