Acer Aspire V5-551G Switchable Graphics Gone
I have an Acer Aspire V5-551G with windows 8 on it.
Last week I played NBA 2k14 and during I am playing, my laptop suddenly shuts down.
So what I did was, I updated the driver of "Microsoft Basic Display Adapter" and when I right click my mouse, the switchable
graphics have gone.
What should I do.
I also upadated the driver of the processor.
Thanks in advance.
Anwsers to the Problem Acer Aspire V5-551G Switchable Graphics Gone
- Go to the Start button.
- In the Search box, type "cmd" (without quotes) and press Enter.
- At the command prompt, type "chkdsk /r /f" (without quotes) and press Enter.
- Reboot your computer.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: Acer Aspire V5-551G Switchable Graphics Gone:
How to Fix Acer Aspire V5-551G Switchable Graphics Gone with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will scan your computer. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: [Solved] Applications have stopped working with SP1 on Windows 7!,[Solved] I can't find auto complete text in word 2007,[Solution] I need to keep reinstalling eHome Infrared Transceiver driver everytime my computer shuts down.,How to Resolve - system restore not working windows 7?,Unable to open embedded word file on the intranet. [Solved],Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Tech Support: Access Denied for C drive,How Can I Fix - Active Window Fades to Desktop?,Fast Solution to Error: a technician told me all microsoft systems were off on my computer. thats why it won't accept software.,Access Data into Excel Spreadsheet [Anwsered],Troubleshooting:A template for a form in Word with date-picker looses functionality when I use the template to make a new document Error,Cannot delete empty file icon on desktop...,Cannot download flashplayer,can't get the CIA review progrom install which is an older version,Cannot access one website-DNS server not responding.,Can't Receive or Send Vista Windows Mail - Router stopped recognizing DSL connection & wants to dial up