Wednesday 30 March 2016

[Anwsered] a specific web site does not work properly with my IE9 browser

a specific web site does not work properly with my IE9 browser

I have two pc's bith with windows 7 and IE 9.  If I go to the HP.com website using my laptop the web site appears with a lovely picture and as I move my cursor across the page to various tabs it shows me drop down menu's or allows me to click and go to other
informational pages.  However, when I use my desktop pc, the HP web page comes up but without and picture and although I can move my cursor around the page and it turns to a hand in several locations, if I try to click and go to other informational websites
nothing happens.
No error message--just nothing.  This has never happened to me in all my years of internet browsing.  And I have not run into any other web pages that causes me any issues.  Does anyone have any idea as to what might be the issue? Thanks.
Carl43m

Anwsers to the Problem a specific web site does not work properly with my IE9 browser

Download SmartPCFixer to Fix It (Free)

However, when I use my desktop pc, the HP web page comes up but without and picture and although I can move my cursor around the page and it turns to a hand in several locations,
 
Check to see if I.E.9 on your desktop PC is displaying the HP web page in the compatibility view mode.

Use the System File Checker tool to repair corrupted or missing system files:

  1. Click Start.
  2. Type cmd, and then press CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER to open the elevated command prompt (I.e. Command prompt with administrative rights).
  3. The User Account Control window should appear, be sure that the action it exhibits is correct, and then press the Continue button.
  4. Type or copy paste the below command line into it without quotes:
  5. "Sfc /scannow"

Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: a specific web site does not work properly with my IE9 browser:

How to Fix a specific web site does not work properly with my IE9 browser with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer.  Open it, and it will perform a scan for your system. The junk files will be shown in the list.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.

3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.


Related: [Solved] Applications have stopped working with SP1 on Windows 7!,[Solved] I can't find auto complete text in word 2007,[Solution] I need to keep reinstalling eHome Infrared Transceiver driver everytime my computer shuts down.,How to Resolve - system restore not working windows 7?,Unable to open embedded word file on the intranet. [Solved],Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Troubleshooter of Error: Action Center - Nero not working but I haven't installed it.,A problem with Internet Explorer,Access Data into Excel Spreadsheet [Anwsered],[Anwsered] acrobat failed to connect to DDE server.,[Solved] add 0 in front of a string of numbers in Excel 2007,Cannot delete empty file icon on desktop...,Cannot download flashplayer,can't get the CIA review progrom install which is an older version,Cannot access one website-DNS server not responding.,Can't Receive or Send Vista Windows Mail - Router stopped recognizing DSL connection & wants to dial up

No comments:

Post a Comment