Internet connection drops (was: Network Programs Network Networking Internet Website Web Site URL Web Site
My internet connection ends when I do not use the computer for a while.
I have to restart the computer to get back onto the internet.
Solutions to the Problem Internet connection drops (was: Network Programs Network Networking Internet Website Web Site URL Web Site
Windows Recovery - Totally Fix All Errors including Internet connection drops (was: Network Programs Network Networking Internet Website Web Site URL Web Site
- Click on the Start button on the Taskbar.
- Type "System Restore" (without quotes) in the Search box and hit Enter or,
- Click on System Restore (when you see System Restore pop up in the list of search results).
- Make sure the "Recommended restore" radio button is checked on the restore utility window.
- Click on Next and follow the instructions given.
Note: There is the option on the restore utility to select "Choose a different restore point". Unless you have a specific reason to select a different date and time than what Windows recommends, just select the recommended option stated in the steps above. If you choose to select another one, follow these steps:Click on that desired date and time, and Windows 7 will perform a scan for any affected programs in that restore point.
Once completed, click Next and follow the instructions given.
Once you have selected the restore point, your system will start the restoring process, after which you will have to restart the system.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: Internet connection drops (was: Network Programs Network Networking Internet Website Web Site URL Web Site:
How to Fix Internet connection drops (was: Network Programs Network Networking Internet Website Web Site URL Web Site with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
Related: Icon Deleted Nd Required,Can't Boot Up On Windows 8 Recovery Disks,Windows Vista Service Pack 2 Updates,I Have Installed A Printer (WiFi) But Can Print Only Word Documents. When I Try To Print From Pdf Or Excell In Say Current Printer Is Not Available.,Spell-check Not Working Because Of Too Many "spelling Errors",How Can I Get Hotsync.exc Program Of Palm To Run On My Windows 7 Computer?,Windows 7 Will Only Start In Safe Mode!,Ie9 Object Error,Hi I Am Having An Issue With VSS,Printer Wont Respond, After A Different Printer Is Used For A 1-off Job
Read More: Windows Mail lost emails [Solved],Troubleshoot:There is a black overlay on the toolbar section of browser (bing),How to Fix Problem - Unable to install programs in Vista computer, get message as Windows installer is not installed properly?,how do i stop my email address from poping up automatically, When I go to log in My email address Comes up with out me typing in [Anwsered],floating radio buttons are printing in excel spreadsheet,How to change to European time zone?,Windows 8.1 update failure,Folders create a runtime error on right click,Want to go wireless to use another web connection,Need help creating a tool