Apps load indefinitely, Windows 8.1 Pro, Desktop Computer
I've read through a lot of posts that are similar to this problem, but none of the solutions are working for me.
I recently updated to Windows 8.1 Pro, and noticed that none of the apps will open except for the Store, Photos, Videos, and Music.
Most of them go to the app splash screen, and show the ring of circles rotating like it is working, but it never loads.
for instance, does this before finally saying that Skype is already logged in on this computer (it's not).
Some of the apps (i.e.
mail) immediately minimize, and another window is brought up in it's place (i.e.
mail minimizes, and videos is brought up instead).
I've tried all the basic stuff: These.
They don't correct the problem.
When I try to uninstall the apps and the reinstall them, I get the following error from windows store: "Something happened and this app couldn't be installed.
Please try again.
Error Code: 0x80070005".
How is this issue corrected?
Anwsers to the Problem Apps load indefinitely, Windows 8.1 Pro, Desktop Computer
Windows Error Reporting - To Fix Apps load indefinitely, Windows 8.1 Pro, Desktop Computer
- Go to Start button.
- Open Control Panel.
- Go to Windows Error Reporting.
- Click on System and Maintenance, then click Problem Reports and Solutions.
- Next, click Change Settings located on the left side panel of the Problem Reports and Solutions window.
- Select an option to configure how you want Windows to look for a solution to your problems. You may allow Windows to do it automatically or ask you every time to check if problem occurs.
- Next, click the Advanced settings link.
- Select Off to turn off Error Reporting.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: Apps load indefinitely, Windows 8.1 Pro, Desktop Computer:
How to Fix Apps load indefinitely, Windows 8.1 Pro, Desktop Computer with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download Error Fixer here. Install it on your computer. When you open SmartPCFixer, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: AMD Radeon HD 7800M Win8 not working [Anwsered],I can access the internet, get on facebook and get to hotmail, but I can't play games on facebook and I can't open or respond to my e-mails,I keep getting this Media Player error when I log on my computer. [Anwsered],[Anwsered] System Hanging on shutdown and restart,Unable to get the Vlookup property of the WorksheetFunction class,Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,Troubleshoot:Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive. Error,External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Tech Support,Tech Support: I'm always being signed off so annoying,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.,Referencing data in Access using Excel [Anwsered],Need Best Way To Present Data [Anwsered],Same question but for windows 7 home edition,sometimes fullscreen won't activate [Solved],Solution to Error: We bought a new computer with windows 7 and it is constantly freezing. How do we fix this?,Solution to Error: Windows 8 update crash (2013-07-22)
Read More: How to Fix Problem - Auto Detect, Entering Power Save keeps occurring every 10 minutes while I'm actively using PC; how can I stop this??,[Solved] backup and restore problem,Solution to Error: Are there VBA pre-defined constants for Excel limits?,How Can You Fix - Auto summarize in Word 2010?,Audio not working since installing SP3. Getting error code 10 [Anwsered],application not found error,any problems in a team where one has Windows XP and the other has Windows 7?,Application/Object-Defined Error,An Excel formula question where hours are totalled and cumulating,Anyone know the hardware email?