Autodownloaded IE10 not working
My Win 7 computer did an auto update to IE 10 last night and now most pages only partially load. It is hopeless. One Wordpress based site said I was using an outdate version of explorer and to upgrade. How can I fix this IE10 to make it work please?
Anwsers to the Problem Autodownloaded IE10 not working
Click the Start button and click on Control panel,
Click on Internet options,
Click on the Reset button on the bottom,
Check the box to Delete personal settings and use the recommended settings and install.
Windows Error Reporting - To Fix Autodownloaded IE10 not working
- Go to Start button.
- Open Control Panel.
- Go to Windows Error Reporting.
- Click on System and Maintenance, then click Problem Reports and Solutions.
- Next, click Change Settings located on the left side panel of the Problem Reports and Solutions window.
- Select an option to configure how you want Windows to look for a solution to your problems. You may allow Windows to do it automatically or ask you every time to check if problem occurs.
- Next, click the Advanced settings link.
- Select Off to turn off Error Reporting.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: Autodownloaded IE10 not working:
How to Fix Autodownloaded IE10 not working with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will scan your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
Related: AMD Radeon HD 7800M Win8 not working [Anwsered],I can access the internet, get on facebook and get to hotmail, but I can't play games on facebook and I can't open or respond to my e-mails,I keep getting this Media Player error when I log on my computer. [Anwsered],[Anwsered] System Hanging on shutdown and restart,Unable to get the Vlookup property of the WorksheetFunction class,Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,Troubleshoot:Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive. Error,External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Tech Support,Tech Support: I'm always being signed off so annoying,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.,Referencing data in Access using Excel [Anwsered],Need Best Way To Present Data [Anwsered],Same question but for windows 7 home edition,sometimes fullscreen won't activate [Solved],Solution to Error: We bought a new computer with windows 7 and it is constantly freezing. How do we fix this?,Solution to Error: Windows 8 update crash (2013-07-22)
Read More: How Can You Fix - autodata 3.38 runtime error 217 at 004BB10D?,Solution to Error: Attaching wps files to email,Tech Support: Atheros AR9485WB-EG Wireless Network Adapter adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware-related problems,[Anwsered] background music in IE8. how do i get rid of it,How to Resolve - avery 5163 format issues?,application not found error,any problems in a team where one has Windows XP and the other has Windows 7?,Application/Object-Defined Error,An Excel formula question where hours are totalled and cumulating,Anyone know the hardware email?