Alureon Trojan & Reboot Loop
My asus laptop (3 years old) has the 'alureon trojan', my virus scan discovered it this morning.
However now, my laptop is in a continuous reboot loop and I can't even get past it.
I've tried logging into every mode and it just reboots my computer.
know if this is the work of the trojan (I'm not very knowledgeable about computers) or something else but if it isn't then I can't even get past the BSOD page to fix my trojan issue?! Can somebody please help? I don't need it to work I just want to get past
I will reformat my laptop but I have some very important pictures (sentimental) that are only on my computer.
Can somebody please help me?
Solutions to the Problem Alureon Trojan & Reboot Loop
You can use the
Microsoft Standalone System Sweeper to try to remove the Trojan without starting Windows.
If System Sweeper cannot repair your computer, you will need to use a Linux system on a CD or USB drive to copy your pictures from the hard drive before you reformat it.
Post back for more instructions if you need to do this.
Note: It is recommended that you back up your files and folders before attempting this step:
- Move the mouse cursor over to the upper right side of the screen.
- A menu will pop up on the left. Click on the "Settings" feature on the menu.
- On the Settings window, click on the "Change PC settings."
- Now, left click on the "Update and recovery" feature.
- For the next step, left click on the "Recovery" feature.
- There is an option here saying "Refresh your PC without affecting your files." There, left click on the "Get started" button.
- Now, follow the instructions on the screen to finish the Refresh process.
- After the Refresh process has finished restart your Windows 8.1 or Windows 8 device.
- Check again to see if the error Alureon Trojan & Reboot Loop has been fixed.
If you do not possess the technical expertise required to accomplish this yourself or do not feel comfortable doing so, download and install a powerful automated tool to get the job done.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: Alureon Trojan & Reboot Loop:
How to Fix Alureon Trojan & Reboot Loop with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your system. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your system. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
Related: error message fsui.exe/ wlidcli.dll is missing
,Solution to Error: Excel: Automatic number generation
,Troubleshoot:i wanna change language of all windows in Windows 7 Home Premium
,Troubleshooting:IF Function, if the vendor ID in column A matches any of the vendor ID's in column F, I want 1099 to appear in column D. Error
,Fast Solution to Problem: ReadyBoost is not working properly in my computer
,Troubleshoot:Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive. Error,External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Tech Support,Tech Support: I'm always being signed off so annoying,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.,Referencing data in Access using Excel [Anwsered],Need Best Way To Present Data [Anwsered],Same question but for windows 7 home edition,sometimes fullscreen won't activate [Solved],Solution to Error: We bought a new computer with windows 7 and it is constantly freezing. How do we fix this?,Solution to Error: Windows 8 update crash (2013-07-22),brclr.dll.mu_ Missing Error Fixer,How To Resolve Missing fin_myagtui.eng Problem,Corrupted f_0006ad File - How to Fix,nkebigvg.cpl Not Found Error Fixer,Corrupted olcontrols.ocx File - How to Fix
Read More: Fast Solution to Problem: any program i install, the desktop icon keep disapparing. i've tried rebuilding the icon cache which dont work. scanned with avast, mbam an no virus found. help pls,How Can I Fix - alternative condition in VBA?,Allocate memory grayed out in Virtual Machine\/XP Mode...memory cannot be reset [Anwsered],How to Fix Problem - Application runas Prompt Display?,How to Fix Problem - Appcrash on Word 2007 while converting to PDF?,After Windows Update CD/DVD drive does not work,After installing windows 7 to laptop the labels print out of line how can I fix it,After my computer sleeps the wireless always disconnects and will no reconnect,After signing into Pogo.com, I get a message" This tab has been recovered"....what does this mean and how do I fix it.....,All desktop icons changed to windows live and does not open