Thursday 28 April 2016

Troubleshoot:All of my music in Windows Media Player is showing duplicates.

All of my music in Windows Media Player is showing duplicates.

Why is all the music in Media Player in duplicate?? Also, in Outlook, there is duplication of my email accounts and all folders as well as appointments (there are two dupllicate calendars) and tasks.  Simple right click and delete is unavailable.
original title: duplication

Solutions to the Problem All of my music in Windows Media Player is showing duplicates.

Download Error Fixer for Free Now

In this method we will try to Boot in Safe mode with Networking and see if the error still persists.

  • Search "MSCONFIG" and Open.
  • Click on Boot Tab
  • Tick Safe Boot in Boot Option
  • Select Network.
  • Click Apply and OK.
  • Reboot your System.

Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: All of my music in Windows Media Player is showing duplicates.:

How to Fix All of my music in Windows Media Player is showing duplicates. with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your system.  Open it, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.

3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed


Related:
Read More: Troubleshooter of Error: All Internet Browsers run extremely slow in Windows 8.1 when background programs or Window Store apps are running,Tech Support: All my icons open with Notepad. How do I fix it?,[Anwsered] ALL my tunes in iTunes have exclamation marks beside them and can't find the original what have I done? Thank you,All my web browsers keep freezing for about 3 seconds. i have Windows 7 x64 and sometimes the computer stops responding for a few seconds and this keeps on happening.,Troubleshooting:All my programs and files are corrupted,After installing IE10 for Windows 7, I can't download anything,All computers in a network cannot browse one specific external website - Possible DNS issue?,All excell wworksheats come up as "read only" I can not unlock them and I did not try to lock them. Help, please.,All icons open with Windows Media Player,All functions of my outlook are working except it will not let me "REPLY" or start a "NEW" email

No comments:

Post a Comment