After updating a program on my computer, the display has changed unexpectedly
I went to update a site on my computer (reputable site) and when I did, my monitor took on a "rosy" look, almost as though someone is holding up a rose coloured film over the screen.
I would like to get the screen back to its original colour
*original title - I went to update a program on my computer (a reputable site).
When I clicked on it, my computer terminal became dark and took on a "rosy" colour.
I need help getting it back to normal.*
Anwsers to the Problem After updating a program on my computer, the display has changed unexpectedly
- Access the files on your computer via MY COMPUTER
- Under the C: drive, access the WINDOWS folder
- Select the SOFTWARE DISTRIBUTION folder, followed by the DOWNLOAD folder.
- Delete any files within this download folder.
- If you are unable to delete these files, open the command prompt (CMD) as the administrator, and type "net stop wuauserv" into the CMD prompt window. Press ENTER. This should allow you to delete the files from step 4.
- Once the files are deleted, open and run the CMD as the administrator and type "wuauclt.exe /updatenow". Press ENTER.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: After updating a program on my computer, the display has changed unexpectedly:
How to Fix After updating a program on my computer, the display has changed unexpectedly with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed
Related: Fast Solution to Problem: Error http//go.microsoft/fwlink/?linkId=144689 occurs at every reboot,,Troubleshooting:I tried to download the latest version of Internet Explorer 9, but it will not update the download due to a message that states "Wrong version of Internet Explorer installer" Error,Fast Solution to Error: IE9 Search Taking Me to Web Pages Rather Than Search Results,Random freezing after updating to SP1 (Windows 7) Tech Support,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: How to Fix Problem - after update, emails only show text, no pictures or other information?,Troubleshooting:After upgrading from Vista to Windows 8 my computer worked fine for a few days and then got error saying OS not found next time I turned it on.,Solution to Problem: Alignment page for HP Deskjet 2050 All-in-One J510 series & HP 1050 All-in-One J410 series,After updating my HP laptop running Windows 7, the wireless radio is turned off and the troubleshooter won't fix anything. [Solved],Troubleshoot:After restarting my computer (Windows 7,) from recovery disks, and installing BitDefender Total Security, I can't connect to iTunes store.,Able To Install Multiple Versions Of Office?,A couple of years ago I downloaded a homeccounting template I can't find now is there a place where I can look for other templates that are not lis ated?,add on information bar - Preventing me from being able to download anything,addin for excel doesn't exist in "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\1033",Adding degrees on Calculator