Monday 18 April 2016

Fast Solution to Problem: After installing windows 8.1 I keep getting a RunDLL error

After installing windows 8.1 I keep getting a RunDLL error

After installing windows 8.1 I keep getting a RunDLL error that says "C:\Users\RODNEY\AppData\Local\Conduit\BackgroundContainer\BackgroundContainer.dll
How do I get rid of it?

Anwsers to the Problem After installing windows 8.1 I keep getting a RunDLL error

Download Error Fixer (Free)

Running System Update Readiness Command

On running the System Update readiness Command, it will Detect & Replace Incorrect Registry data with the Correct one. Which may ultimately Solve After installing windows 8.1 I keep getting a RunDLL error in Windows.

  1. Open CMD as Administrator by Simply Right Clicking on Start button > Command Prompt (Admin).
  2. Now Type or Copy paste "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth" and hit Enter,
  3. Now again Type or Copy paste this "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth" and hit Enter.
  4. Close the Command Prompt Window because we are done.

Reboot your Windows & see if error After installing windows 8.1 I keep getting a RunDLL error still comes up.

Note: Your administrator's password might be needed.

Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: After installing windows 8.1 I keep getting a RunDLL error:

How to Fix After installing windows 8.1 I keep getting a RunDLL error with SmartPCFixer?

1. Download Error Fixer. Install it on your computer.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.

3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.


Related: Fast Solution to Problem: Error http//go.microsoft/fwlink/?linkId=144689 occurs at every reboot,,Troubleshooting:I tried to download the latest version of Internet Explorer 9, but it will not update the download due to a message that states "Wrong version of Internet Explorer installer" Error,Fast Solution to Error: IE9 Search Taking Me to Web Pages Rather Than Search Results,Random freezing after updating to SP1 (Windows 7) Tech Support,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Troubleshooting:after installing the latest update for programs, should the previous downloads be deleted ?,Troubleshoot:After upgrading to Windows 7, Wireless Connectivity is failing.,Fast Solution to Error: After refusing to allow a person to take control of my computer I am unable to get into my Hotmail account,Tech Support: After Windows Update, Internet Explorer opens up a white screen.,After Windows Updates were installed, got Blue Screen error, now when I try to run programs, getting Error code 0xc0000142 [Solved],Able To Install Multiple Versions Of Office?,A couple of years ago I downloaded a homeccounting template I can't find now is there a place where I can look for other templates that are not lis ated?,add on information bar - Preventing me from being able to download anything,addin for excel doesn't exist in "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\1033",Adding degrees on Calculator

No comments:

Post a Comment