Monday 18 April 2016

After installing Windows Vista SP2, my computer turns off while not being in use. When turned back on, I am asked if I want to start my computer normally [Anwsered]

After installing Windows Vista SP2, my computer turns off while not being in use. When turned back on, I am asked if I want to start my computer normally

Original title: Problems with Vista Updates
After installing Windows Vista with SP2 in a clean boot mode, my Dell Vostro 1500 was working great once again.
Then the updates started downloading and the same problems I was having before the installation started again.
I am not sure which updates are
the culprit because so many updates have been downloading and I am not always the one using the computer so I do not know when these problems actually began. 
The computer shuts down on its own after a while of not being in use.  When I start it back up a black screen appears asking what mode I want to start it in.  I always select 'Normal Mode' because I am not making any changes to the computer.
But, once I
am back to the normal screen it states that there was an error and asks if I want the computer to look online to find a resolution to the shutdown.  Also, now when I type in Word, in the e-mail window, or any window, such as this one, the cursor jumps all
over the place.  I can be typing in one row and the next thing I know I am typing 5 rows up or in the subject line, or even the line that shows to whom I am sending the e-mail.
Does anyone know which downloads are causing these problems?  I need to uninstall the ones causing the problems, but do not know which ones they are.
 As I said, these are the very problems I was having before I called Microsoft and received the Vista with
SP2 disk for installation because my computer would not download SP2.
I was hoping SP2 would take care of the problems.

Solutions to the Problem After installing Windows Vista SP2, my computer turns off while not being in use. When turned back on, I am asked if I want to start my computer normally

Download SmartPCFixer to Fix It (Free)

Running System Update Readiness Command

On running the System Update readiness Command, it will Detect & Replace Incorrect Registry data with the Correct one. Which may ultimately Solve After installing Windows Vista SP2, my computer turns off while not being in use. When turned back on, I am asked if I want to start my computer normally in Windows.

  1. Open CMD as Administrator by Simply Right Clicking on Start button > Command Prompt (Admin).
  2. Now Type or Copy paste "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth" and hit Enter,
  3. Now again Type or Copy paste this "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth" and hit Enter.
  4. Close the Command Prompt Window because we are done.

Try and see if you still get the same error After installing Windows Vista SP2, my computer turns off while not being in use. When turned back on, I am asked if I want to start my computer normally in your Windows.

Note: You may be prompted to enter your administrator's password when you try to execute certain system tasks!

Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: After installing Windows Vista SP2, my computer turns off while not being in use. When turned back on, I am asked if I want to start my computer normally:

How to Fix After installing Windows Vista SP2, my computer turns off while not being in use. When turned back on, I am asked if I want to start my computer normally with SmartPCFixer?

1. Download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer.  Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.

3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed


Related: ,[Solution] Error Clean,Solution to Error: mozilla thunderbird not responding windows 7,Fast Solution to Error: 0x00405da8,Troubleshoot:Toolbar,Solution to Problem: Windows Media Player C00d1199 Windows 7,Solution to Error: Windows 7Function,Troubleshooting:Pc Code 9999 Error,Solution to Problem: Norton Svchost Exe Virus,[Anwsered] Error 2738
Read More: After updating my HP laptop running Windows 7, the wireless radio is turned off and the troubleshooter won't fix anything. [Solved],Solution to Error: After installing Windows 8.1 Update 1(KB2919355), explorer keeps crashing,Troubleshooting:After upgrading to Windows 7, network drivers need updating Error,After Windows Updates were installed, got Blue Screen error, now when I try to run programs, getting Error code 0xc0000142 [Solved],Fast Solution to Problem: After updating IE to 10 for Windows 7, almost every program stop working right after its launch. What should I do?,32 bit printer drivers for Windows 7 64 bit OS,Activecell range 2 columns loop until last column,about pc battery power,Acrobat Reader downlode also automatically downloaded McAfee Security Plus...question about this below.,A runtime error has occurred. example: Line32 Do you wish to DeBug?

No comments:

Post a Comment