After Restore your computer to Factory Setting, will the system install all the software? I have Dell laptop with Windows 7
After Restore your computer to Factory Setting, will the system install all the software again automatically as it done initially? I don't have installtion cd as it didnt come with my laptop.
Initially when i started my computer all software got installed
automatically, will this same happen after Restore factory setting?
Do i need to create the recovery disc before Restore factory setting?
Anwsers to the Problem After Restore your computer to Factory Setting, will the system install all the software? I have Dell laptop with Windows 7
When you do a Factory Restore then your system will be in the same state as it was when you first bought it.
Your personal files will be gone and you need to go through the same setup process as you did the first time round.
It is like a rebirth .
Manually editing the Windows registry to fix Error After Restore your computer to Factory Setting, will the system install all the software? I have Dell laptop with Windows 7
Caution: Unless you an advanced computer user, we DO NOT recommend editing the Windows registry manually. Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall Windows. We do not guarantee that problems resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.
- Click the Start button.
- Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
- In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
- Click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: After Restore your computer to Factory Setting, will the system install all the software? I have Dell laptop with Windows 7:
How to Fix After Restore your computer to Factory Setting, will the system install all the software? I have Dell laptop with Windows 7 with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
Related: ,[Solution] Error Clean,Solution to Error: mozilla thunderbird not responding windows 7,Fast Solution to Error: 0x00405da8,Troubleshoot:Toolbar,Solution to Problem: Windows Media Player C00d1199 Windows 7,Solution to Error: Windows 7Function,Troubleshooting:Pc Code 9999 Error,Solution to Problem: Norton Svchost Exe Virus,[Anwsered] Error 2738
Read More: after upgradeing to win8.1 my computer is in a endless boot when tring my asus graphics card [Solved],Fast Solution to Problem: After opening and reading a new e-mail from the Inbox on Windows Mail, it disappears,After printing with my Canon Pixma MG6150 I lose internet access.,How to Resolve - After installing\/uninstalling programs, my laptop should restart to complete the process, but shuts down midway.?,[Anwsered] After upgrading to Windows 8.1 from Windows 8, lost Bluetooth connection to Kinivo wireless speakers.,32 bit printer drivers for Windows 7 64 bit OS,Activecell range 2 columns loop until last column,about pc battery power,Acrobat Reader downlode also automatically downloaded McAfee Security Plus...question about this below.,A runtime error has occurred. example: Line32 Do you wish to DeBug?