Monday 18 April 2016

Alerts, Reminders, and Notices do not show as the active Window when popping up in Windows 7

Alerts, Reminders, and Notices do not show as the active Window when popping up in Windows 7

I am running Windows 7 Pofessional with service pack 1 installed.  But ths problem started way before I installed the service pack. 
 
The problem is...  When I am running programs and there are POP-up windows or Alerts ( notices etc.
) to program functions that need attention these small windows most often do not appear ON TOP of the active window on my laptop screen... 
Case in point..  The other day I was doing updates to my computer and after finishing one update there was a window that said that the computer needed to be restarted to complete the update...  That window had a COUNT Down timer which I never saw... 
Thinking the update was finished I went on to another update for my Blackberry phone...  This one removed the data from my phone in preperation of installing a new level of software and told me NOT to disconnect or I would make my phone unusable...  thinking
everything was OK...
I let the program update... 
Somewhere after the data was removed from my phone the HIDDEN Countdown timer from Update #1 got to ZERO and POOF my Computer rebooted... 
The reboot Killed the Blackberry update and I now have a DEAD phone....
OK...
What is keeping these ALERT windows from showing up as the top window or screen on my computer....??
I also notice that reminders from Outlook also do not COME to the top when they come due.
When I PRINT something the PRINT selection window stays hidden unledd I click somewhere on the screen and THEN iot will COME to the top where I can make a Printer choice.   
I could give numerious examples of the hidden windows but I think you should be getting my point by now.
 
What is causing these windows to remain hidden.??

Keys to the Problem Alerts, Reminders, and Notices do not show as the active Window when popping up in Windows 7

Download SmartPCFixer to Fix It (Free)

Hi,
Have you made any changes prior to the issue? For how long are you facing this issue? Which program do you use when these pop ups goes behind the screen? Does this happen only with specific program or with every program that the pop ups goes behind the current running program?
 
I would suggest you create a new user account and check from it if issue persists:
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/Create-a-user-account
 
If issue does not persist from new user account then, I would suggest you follow the link below to fix the corupted user profile:
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/fix-a-corrupted-user-profile

In this method we will try to Boot in Safe mode with Networking and see if the error still persists.

  • Search "MSCONFIG" and Open.
  • Click on Boot Tab
  • Tick Safe Boot in Boot Option
  • Select Network.
  • Click Apply and OK.
  • Reboot your System.

Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: Alerts, Reminders, and Notices do not show as the active Window when popping up in Windows 7:

How to Fix Alerts, Reminders, and Notices do not show as the active Window when popping up in Windows 7 with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your system.  Run it, and it will scan your system. The junk files will be shown in the list.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.

3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.


Related: Fast Solution to Problem: Error http//go.microsoft/fwlink/?linkId=144689 occurs at every reboot,,Troubleshooting:I tried to download the latest version of Internet Explorer 9, but it will not update the download due to a message that states "Wrong version of Internet Explorer installer" Error,Fast Solution to Error: IE9 Search Taking Me to Web Pages Rather Than Search Results,Random freezing after updating to SP1 (Windows 7) Tech Support,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: How to Fix Error - After win 7 anytime upgrade, system crashes when trying to come out of hibernate?,How Can You Fix - After Win7 Installation External Monitor Does Not Work?,How to Fix Problem - After setting up the home group and sharing a printer the remote Win7 still cannot print.?,[Solved] After restoring Windows 7 system back to factory default, now having performance and Update issues,How to Resolve - After installing W7, monitor does not come on after standby. Must reset computer.?,Able To Install Multiple Versions Of Office?,A couple of years ago I downloaded a homeccounting template I can't find now is there a place where I can look for other templates that are not lis ated?,add on information bar - Preventing me from being able to download anything,addin for excel doesn't exist in "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\1033",Adding degrees on Calculator

No comments:

Post a Comment