Bluetooth Not Working after upgrading to windows 8.1
I have a HP Envy dv7 Notebook since I upgraded from windows 8 to 8.1 my Bluetooth will not communicate it stops running.
I have tried multiple solutions but can not find a fix. for example I reinstalled and installed, all devices and software are updated,
under service applications I changed the Bluetooth from manual to automatic.
I contacted HP support and they tried everything they could but no success.
They suggested me to restore my computer back to windows 8 (factory).
I even installed a generic Bluetooth
but still would not work.
When I turn my Bluetooth on it just keeps on scanning will not communicate.
This is very frustrating I am glad I don't have a wireless mouse or keyboard cause it would be useless.
Microsoft must have a fix for this.
There is a lot
of Microsoft users having this problem along with other problems since the upgrade of windows 8.1.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!
Solutions to the Problem Bluetooth Not Working after upgrading to windows 8.1
Manually editing the Windows registry to fix Error Bluetooth Not Working after upgrading to windows 8.1
Caution: Unless you an advanced PC user, we DO NOT recommend editing the Windows registry manually. Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall Windows. We do not guarantee that problems resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.
- Click the Start button.
- Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
- In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
- Click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: Bluetooth Not Working after upgrading to windows 8.1:
How to Fix Bluetooth Not Working after upgrading to windows 8.1 with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Run it, and it will scan your system. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
Related: How to Download Toshiba Portege R500 HDD/SSD Alert Utility v.18.104.22.168 driver,Way to Update & Download Toshiba Satellite A355-S69403 Motorola Modem Region Select Utility v.22.214.171.124 driver,Where to Download Toshiba Satellite L305-S5926 HW Setup Utility v.2.00.11 driver,[Solved] Download Toshiba Satellite L675-S7115 Laptop Checkup v.126.96.36.199 driver,Method to Download Toshiba Satellite M645-S4080 Media Controller v.188.8.131.52 driver,Best Way to Download NVidia GeForce 6100 VGA Driver v.304.51 Certified,How Can You Update & Download NVidia GeForce 9300/nForce 730i VGA Driver v.310.19 Certified,Method to Download NVidia GeForce GT 330M Driver v.340.65,How Can I Update & Download NVidia GeForce GTX 590 Driver v.280.26 WHQL,Method to Download NVidia Tesla C2050 Driver v.319.17
Read More: Bulk Mail Merge with Multiple Templates,Booting and installing Windows 8 from USB results in a black screen, followed by a blue screen. [Anwsered],Solution to Error: Bluetooth unable to send and receive files with other devices,How to Fix - BSOD Windows 8 help?,Tech Support: BSOD on hibernating in Windows 7,All diagnostic tools give 0x800700C1, troubleshooting wizard can't continue,all files try to open with adobe,all icons on desktop have changed to Adobe icon and won't open,All functions of my outlook are working except it will not let me "REPLY" or start a "NEW" email,all f1-f12 shortcuts not work