Embedded PDF icon size in Excel (newbie type question)
I have a spreadsheet with embedded PDFs in some of the cells.
The PDF objects are displayed as icons.
When I insert the object into a cell, the icon does not default to the size of the cell, nor does it fill the cell.
Is there a way to have an embedded object icon fill the entire cell by default, as well as lock to the size of the cell (so when i resize the cell, the icon automatically resizes, too)
I hope I described this well enough, but if now, please let me know and I will clarify as best as I can.
Solutions to the Problem Embedded PDF icon size in Excel (newbie type question)
You may not able to able to default to the size of the cell but you can lock it to the size of the cell.
After inserting the object, right click on it and choose Format Object.
Go to the Properties tab and select “Move and size with cells” and click OK.
Windows Error Reporting - To Fix Embedded PDF icon size in Excel (newbie type question)
- Go to Start button.
- Open Control Panel.
- Go to Windows Error Reporting.
- Click on System and Maintenance, then click Problem Reports and Solutions.
- Next, click Change Settings located on the left side panel of the Problem Reports and Solutions window.
- Select an option to configure how you want Windows to look for a solution to your problems. You may allow Windows to do it automatically or ask you every time to check if problem occurs.
- Next, click the Advanced settings link.
- Select Off to turn off Error Reporting.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: Embedded PDF icon size in Excel (newbie type question):
How to Fix Embedded PDF icon size in Excel (newbie type question) with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: How to Fix 0x7f Bsod Windows Xp Error?,Troubleshoot: Error code 0xf4 Mrxsmb20 Error,Error Message Blue Screen 0x00000020 Fixer,How to Fix Error Foutcode 0x663?,Troubleshooter of Error: Job 0x80072efd Received For Assignment,How To Resolve Missing frgplugs.dll Problem,Solution to jsurl.dll Missing Error,How to Fix libdlltgeometryres.dll Not Found Error,Corrupted Ltwvc13n.dll File - How to Fix,pholder.dll Missing Error Fixer
Read More: Troubleshooting:Embedded videos do not load in IE8 for some sites,How to Resolve - emails multiple receipts of sent emails?,How to Fix - Embedded files in a PDF created by 'SAVE AS PDF' from Microsoft Word 2010 doesn't open!!!?,How to Fix Error - Emails sutomatically deleting in inbox when deleting the one above?,How to Fix Problem - embed graphs and tables into wordpad?,Does windows have a program to make a photo from a video if so what and where is it?,does windows 7 word pad have a spell checker?,double horizontal lines,Do many desk top icons slow a computer,Does a messy desktop slow down your computer?