Friday 23 September 2016

Fast Solution to Problem: Copy and Paste of Table Changes Custom Table Style

Copy and Paste of Table Changes Custom Table Style

Normally, when I copy and paste tables from other Word documents into my restricted Word 2010 template, I can go to the
Table Tools tab and convert the table by clicking on a custom table style.
This has been a good routine until I stumbled on a copied table that seems to break my custom table template.

When I copy and paste a particular table from another Word document, it seems to dump some of the attributes of the custom table style I normally use.
The custom table style I  often use has a header with an orange background and white text, but once I copy
and paste this new table into my document, I find that I my custom table style now only offers a white header with grey text.
The icon for it in table styles no longer has the orange header.

If I click on another table in the document template and go to the Table Tools tab, the original table template with the orange header is available again in the the Table Styles window.
So it appears that there is something unusual about this one table
that I'm copying into my document.
I should mention I've been able to copy other tables from this Word document without them changing my custom table template.

Can anyone explain to me why a table that I copy from another Word document might have any affect on my custom table template--especially in a restricted document?

Anwsers to the Problem Copy and Paste of Table Changes Custom Table Style

Download SmartPCFixer for Free Now

That table probably doesn't have the right settings in  Table Tools > Design tab > Table Style Options group (on the far left).  Make sure the check box for the header row is checked--as well as any other option that you included in the table style.

If you failed to fix it, another option is to call Microsoft and walk through the process with a technician. To do this, dial "1-800-936-5700". Explain the error that you received and the steps in the update process during which it was displayed. The technician will be able to walk through the steps from getting a new product key to finishing the installation.

Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: Copy and Paste of Table Changes Custom Table Style:

How to Fix Copy and Paste of Table Changes Custom Table Style with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system.  Open it, and it will scan your system. The errors will be shown in the list.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.

3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.


Related: How Can You Update & Download NVidia 6100, 6800 GS/XT Display Driver v.260.89 WHQL,Where to Download NVidia GeForce 8800 GT WHQL-certified driver v.196.21,How to Update & Download NVidia GeForce Go 7400 Display Driver v.260.19.12,[Solved] Download NVidia GeForce GTX 460M Driver v.331.82,Download NVidia Quadro Plex Model IV VGA Driver v.304.43 Certified,Way to Download RealTek RTL8100C(L) Driver v.5.01,Way to Download RealTek RTL8100E Drivers v.694,Way to Update & Download RealTek RTL8101L Auto Installation Program v.6.110 driver,Method to Update & Download RealTek RTL8111G PXE and RPL ROM code v.2.58 driver,How to Update & Download RealTek RTL8411B(N) Driver v.10.003,Best Way to Update & Download ASUS A53SV nVidia Graphics Driver v.8.17.12.6686,Method to Herunterladen ASUS K75VJ Intel Rapid Storage Technology Treiber v.11.6.0.1030,How Can You Update & Download ASUS CG8580 Intel Chipset Driver v.9.3.0.1019,Method to Update & Download ASUS K41VD Intel INF Update Driver v.9.1.1.1015,Way to Update & Download ASUS Pro70T NB Probe v.3.0.0026 driver
Read More: Troubleshooting:creating a dynamic range of rows and columns,How to Fix Error - Create an ongoing formula in Excel?,Fast Solution to Problem: copy-paste styles in Word 2010,How to Fix Problem - CTRL key no longer works to attach files in GMAIL?,Fast Solution to Problem: Counting Macro,Closing Internet Explorer causes error,Compare 2 Tables and Calculate the PROFIT Faster,Computer goes to Windows Boot Manager after Start,Connect to one of my network computer remotely when don't allow exception box Marked,computer locking up randomly

No comments:

Post a Comment